With a front yard, an indoor lobby, and a rooftop there are plenty of spaces to help you meet other travelers and exchange stories. The rooftop, with a view of the Nahargarh Fort, is the perfect place to unwind with a cup of tea, and the front yard is ideal to sit with a book or chat with a newly made friend.
Moustache is located in the heart of Jaipur; 500m from the main bus terminal and 900m from the train station. The Old City is less than 2kms; or a Rs.30-40 rickshaw ride away.
We understand that India can be daunting for first time travelers, so we are always there to help you plan your India trip with the best travel assistance.
We provide these services to all our guests:
- Clean Dorms with ultra clean Ensuite bathrooms
- Exquisitely designed Private Rooms with Ensuite Bathroom
- FREE WIFI
- FREE drinking water
- FREE Computers for use
- Souvenir shop
- Train station is just 10 minutes walk and Bus station is just 5 minutes walk.
- Colorful and lively Common Area.
- Rooftop restaurant and chilling space.
- Games Room and Library
- Lots of cheap eating places near the hostel.
Google maps: https://goo.gl/maps/iRBqh
1.From the train station: you can walk, take a cycle rickshaw, or take a tuk-tuk
a) Coming by Rickshaw/Tuk-tuk: ask your driver to take you to Atithi Guesthouse. If Atithi Guesthouse is on your left, go past its main gate and turn into the first street that’s going left after that. If Atithi Guesthouse is on your right, turn around and do the same ;).
2/ From the bus terminal: you should ideally walk from the bus terminal.
a/ Walking: go to the main road with the metro line above you and walk against the flow of traffic with the bus terminal on your right. Ask around for Polo Victory Theatre. To get to Polo Victory, you will walk ~200-300m from the bus terminal and then turn into a street and Polo Victory will be on your left. Walk straight on this street until you see a signboard for Natraj Hotel. There is a small lane going in towards the right just before this signboard. Turn into it. Then walk past the sign for Atithi Guesthouse and turn left into the next available lane. Moustache will be in front of you
b/ Tuk-tuk/Rickshaw: same directions as from train station :)
This property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
1)We send you an email with detailed directions to the hostel and how to avoid the common Jaipur scams within a few hours of receiving your booking. Please read this email carefully. Look at your spam folder in case you do not receive the email within 12 hours.
2) If you are arriving very early, please make sure you book the previous night. The earliest check-in is 230pm on the day of booking (e.g., for a booking of the 12th, earliest check-in is 2:30pm on the 12th). You are welcome to wait in our common room if you would like, but for 3-4am arrivals, we recommend booking an extra night.
3) Credit cards accepted with 2.5% additional bank charge.
4) One day advance notice for free cancellation.
5) No children below the age of 18 allowed.
6) 24-hour check-in permitted but earliest check-in for the night is 2:30 PM. Latest check out is 12:00 PM.
7) Residents of Jaipur are not permitted to stay at the hostel
8)No alcohol allowed on premises
9) We need a valid passport and visa for foreign nationals and a valid photo ID and address proof for Indian nationals during check-in
10) We have a strict advance payment policy at check-in
11) We are a travelers' hostel and do not encourage group stays and long stays. For bookings of more than 6 people or stays of more than 15 days, please email us first to get authorization. Else, we reserve the right to terminate your booking without any refunds