This heritage–listed, colonial home was built circa 1872 and offers a charming and quiet place for travelers to stay away from the hustle and bustle but close enough to be convenient.
Aussie Way Lodge is situated in an ideal location, with easy access to all that Brisbane City has to offer.
At Aussie Way we pride ourselves on making you feel at home. We cater to those looking for somewhere more peaceful and private to stay, in a quiet residential area, just on the edge of the city.
- Private and shared rooms.
- Fully equipped and shared kitchen.
- Indoor and outdoor tables for eating.
- Lounges and TV rooms.
- Shared bathrooms.
- Balcony area with mountain views.
- Free WiFi.
Other things to note:
- Our office is open from 8.30 AM until 7.30 PM. Arrivals outside these times will need to be arranged.
- A $20 cash refundable key deposit is required at check-in.
- No alcohol on premises.